- Application Takes Only Minutes
- Alternatively, call our office Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm EST
(248) 855-1200Click Here to Apply
- Decisions happen fast – without complicated forms, and require no obligation on your behalf.
- The conditions are transparent – and your interest options are detailed for you.
- True term loans – $5,000 – $500,000
- Receive funding in as fast as 1 business day
- Fund-by-Wire Immediately
Our Funding Is Better
It’s time to change how you think about business financing. Advance American Funding has listened to what small businesses want in a loan and has delivered innovative solutions your businesses need.
- Applications are evaluated in hours rather than weeks.
- Approval decisions are based primarily on the history and performance of the business, not the personal credit of the owner.
- Qualified businesses are given options regarding repayment methods and terms.
- As you would expect, the program has a predetermined maturity date. How monthly obligations are handled is one more way Advance American Funding is different; a difference that can be summed up in one word: Options.
Choose The Payment Plan That Works Best
Many businesses don’t want to be locked into a large, monthly lump sum payment amount that might strain cash flow. The Processor Payback daily payment account ebbs and flows with your credit card sales. Instead of making one big monthly payment, smaller payments are automatically made to your processor every time you batch out your credit card sales for the day.
Other businesses prefer to make small, regular, fixed, daily payments. With this fixed weekday pay back, a fixed dollar amount is automatically withdrawn from your bank account every week day until the loan is repaid. You know exactly how much you will pay and don’t have to remember to write one big check at the end of the month. Either way, we look for a reason to say “Yes” to your request, approving businesses that lenders decline. We have a 95 percent approval rate.
Advance American Funding Knows Businesses Need Some Flexibility
Even the best run businesses occasionally experience lower sales periods when cash gets tight. Part of the funding process is knowing how businesses function. We work closely with every business client to provide the best loan product that fits every unique business structure.